Yummy, Ooey Gooey S’Mores Cookies
Last year before Christmas I got a super fun baking kit from the folks at Gay Lea. It was all the ingredients that I needed to bake these super yummy s’mores cookies. We made the batch shared with our friends and we have made them MANY times since. They are probably the best cookies that we have ever made, honestly.
Whenever we post that we are baking them on our Instagram stories people ask for the recipe, and I just don’t think it is fair to hold out on our followers. This recipe deserves to be baked by all!
- 1 cup of Gay Lea Baker’s Gold Butter (softened)
- 3 cups of flour
- 2 tsp of baking soda
- 2 tsp of salt
- 3/4 cup of brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3 cups of dark chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups of mini marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers (coarsely chopped)
- 2 eggs
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Using an electric mixer, beat softened butter and both sugars until light and fluffy
- Beat in eggs and vanilla just until combined
- Slowly beat flour, baking soda and salt in with butter mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips, marshmallows and graham crackers
- Shape dough into large balls (approximately 4 per cookie sheet) and flatten slightly
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until golden brown around the edges and gooey in the centre
- Let cool in pans on rack for 5 minutes