The Dads Who Play Barbie Challenge!
Barbie has a really exciting contest on – and it is really easy to enter! If you have a cellphone with a camera (and who doesn't these days) you are good to go!
DADS – this one is for you!
Dad's and daughters – get your creativity flowing for your chance to win $25,000 and a trip to Mattel headquarters in Los Angeles where your child can be a Barbie designer for a day!
There is nothing better than playing with your little ones and letting their imaginations run wild!
One day Aria and her dad may be pretending to be kings and queens ruling over their kingdom, and the next day they may be doctors saving lives in a hospital! Why not catch some of that play time on video for your chance to win some pretty awesome prizes!
So here are the details – and YES it is open to Canadians (excl Quebec)
- Your video should not exceed two (2) minutes in length.
- You may not include any third party music in your video, other than spoken words or your own original works.
- You may not include brands other than Mattel brands in your video.
- You may not include any third-party trademarked or copyrighted materials.
- You’re welcome to include any kind of Barbie doll or Barbie accessory in your Video, but nothing is specifically required.
- Any Barbie fan (girls and boys) and any parent or guardian can participate in the challenge (parents/guardians have to submit).
So really – just get filming and show us your creativity.
All teams of Dads & Daughters who submit videos will have the opportunity for a chance to win fabulous prizes!
- Top 40 First Prize Video Winners will each receive a Barbie® doll and $250!
- Top 4 Finalists (out of 40 First Prize Video Winners) will also receive a Barbie® Dreamhouse®!
- And 1 Grand Prize Winner (out of 40 First Prize Video Winners) will receive $25,000 to invest in your child’s future and a trip to Mattel headquarters in Los Angeles where your child can be a Barbie® designer for a day!
For more information and how to enter please click HERE. Let us know if you submit – we will look out for your video! Good Luck